Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sprinkles Cupcakes

While Michigan Man and I were in Chicago, I dragged him to the Sprinkles Cupcakes.  We had a hard time finding it because it is a tiny little store just off of Michigan Avenue. 



As I'm sure the space goes back quite a bit, the front of the store is quite cozy.  Only about 10 people could probably fit in there at one time.


Kevin really enjoyed his cupcake, and the view of the street.


I got the Red Velvet because I have heard that theirs is the best, and it was indeed very good! I highly recommend getting this cupcake if you find yourself in the neighborhood.


We got four, and since we ate two, we planned on bringing these two home to our mommas.  One of these is a pecan praline cupcakes (delish!) and the other a black and white cupcake.  Kevin and I got a little hungry while we were at the Lincoln Park Zoo...

and we only brought one cupcake back.

But I was super excited that I finally got to this store...


As you can tell from this picture.


But look how cool!! I didn't know you could get star-struck from a cupcake.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment